At Otto's, we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource — our employees. We are looking for an experienced, motivated Parts Advisor who can offer a service that exceeds customer expectations for our dealership.
• Responding to both customer and Internal Service & Sales staff;
• Fulfilling parts orders;
• Understanding inventory and order management systems;
• Organizing and lifting parts inventory and orders;
• Learn and use the Reynolds' computer system for daily parts sales and inventory control;
• Effectively master the ability to search model specific parts;
• Have an understanding of inventory control;
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction;
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Minimum three years parts experience preferred;
• Knowledge of automotive parts;
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted;
• Must be self-motivating;
• Reynolds Experience Preferred, yet not required;
When you join our organization, you will enjoy comprehensive training, highly competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits! Simply put, you’ll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and you believe you will be a great match, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Opportunities at Otto's BMW
Thank you for your interest in joining the Otto's Team!