Otto's Ottawa is currently seeking a positive, energetic, refined, and outgoing receptionist/greeter.
Refined, confident, first-class, above and beyond – these are the words that guide what it means to work in guest services at an Otto's operation. But these words only scratch the surface of what it means to be part of the Otto's family. If you are ready to advance your career on a dedicated, qualified and professional team, our full-time Receptionist/Greeter position may be the right fit for you.
At Otto's we respect the reception/greeter post as the foundational piece of the customer experience. This role is responsible for providing concierge type services to our guests both in person and over the phone while simultaneously performing various administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience and will be professional and friendly. Candidates must demonstrate excellent customer service, communication, attention to detail and organizational skills. Compassion, empathy and positive energy are requirements for this role.
• Operates a high volume multi-line phone system
• Answers all calls in a prompt, professional manner, transferring guests to the appropriate person
• Provides guests access to associate's voicemail if employee cannot be reached • Takes detailed messages when voicemail is not requested by guest
• Greets showroom guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
• Directs guests to the correct department, notifies the appropriate employee that a guest is waiting and introduces the guest to a Client Advisor
• Receipts all monies received from service, and vehicle sales departments, including credit cards on a daily basis
• Balances and maintains the daily cash flow of sales from service and parts and any money coming in from vehicle sales
• Applies postage to all outgoing mail
• Files miscellaneous documents as needed
• Excellent written and email communication skills
• Able to multi-task and make decisions on their own
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among colleagues
• Assists the management team with other projects and duties as assigned
• Must have knowledge of principles and processes for providing exceptional customer service
•Must have the ability to establish productive, cooperative relationships with guests, vendors, co-workers and management
•Must utilize effective time management skills and have the ability to work effectively and productively in a fast-paced environment
•Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Must possess strong organizational skills
•Must be punctual, dependable and reliable
•Must have the ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
• Otto Koller founded his automotive business upon principles of honesty, integrity, and personalized customer service of the highest calibre
• Otto Koller was extremely community oriented and best known for his personal dealings with customers
• Otto's believes in giving back to the communities in which it serves
• Otto's gives generously to the community through its charity organization known as Otto's Planet
• Otto's employees strongly believe in our company values and culture, and we are looking for individuals who feel the same way
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and you believe you will be a great match, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Opportunities at Otto's BMW
Opportunities at Otto's Subaru
Thank you for your interest in joining the Otto's Team!